Skip to main content

Casa Bella Review

A few days ago I went to Casa Bella at Mall of Africa for lunch. Everything about the restaurant and the staff was amazing.
Our waitress was so kind and she came to check up on us regularly,which is what I look out for when visiting an establishment.

The restaurant follwed all Covid-19 regulations and what I loved mostly was that they put bottles of sanitizers at every table. The scenery has a very industrial look with shades of black and white,heavy metal,use of different lights and an open bar.

We did not receive a drinks menu,one of the reasons being the ban of sale of alcohol at establishments but the waitress serving us gave us a variety of options to choose from. Anyone who knows me,knows that I am a big fan of coffee so I ordered a cappucino.They then proceeded to serve us starters which were soup,bread and two sides. I specifically had the veggie soup and it was scrumptious! For mains I had the oxtail with mashed potatoes and may I say my expectations were exceeded.
The portions are quite generous,you totally get your money's worth and you might have to get a to-go bag too.

I would say that this restaurant is suitable for a romantic date or a catch-up with friends,however I would not say it is children friendly.
Overall I was impressed with the service,the cleaniness and the food. I give it a 5/5 next time you stop at Mall of Africa make sure you head to Casa Bella!

Comments

  1. Would definitely be interested in going there 😌💕sound like an amazing experience chom yam ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely check it out,maybe a lunch with friends😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are you lazy or just burned out?

Good day, my love bugs. In a world that glorifies productivity, resilience, and endless multi-tasking, many women find themselves quietly battling a double-edged sword: executive dysfunction and emotional burnout. These terms can be intimidating, but they are deeply personal and often misunderstood, especially in women with functional depression. What is executive dysfunction? Kendra Kubala from Healthline wrote in her article Understanding Executive Dysfunction and How It Shows Up that executive dysfunction disrupts the brain's ability to plan, focus, remember instructions, and manage multiple tasks. It affects the executive functions of the brain, which are skills that help us get things done. It is not laziness or lack of willpower. It is often linked to mental health conditions like ADHD, anxiety, depression, and trauma. For many women, executive dysfunction looks like: Starting tasks but never finishing them. Constantly missing deadlines or appointments Feeling overwhelmed ...

Diet Culture and the relationship with our bodies

Good day, my love bugs. On this blog, we focus on personal development and wellness on a more intrinsic level. However, I want to discuss conventional beauty and how societal standards can affect our relationship with ourselves. What is conventional beauty? According to Wellness Voice being conventionally attractive means that your look is along the lines of society's ideals of what looks good. This is basically what we are fed of what beauty is whether it is at home, within culture, or in mass media. As someone who loves social media, I have watched a lot of YouTube videos on women getting dangerous procedures, very invasive procedures such as BBLs. This is no hate to women who decide to get surgery but we need to be honest about how beauty is social currency. Life seems easier for people who possess conventional beauty there are many trends on social media regarding beauty such as the 'lean girl' aesthetic or the 'hourglass figure'. That can be a blog post on ...

My Prom,21 October 2020.

They day finally came, the day of my prom! I remember being so nervous and in the moment. I had so much to do and time was catching up on me.  Keyword:TIME that is what defines you on that day. Walking through the red carpet while everyone is chanting your name is thrilling. By the end of the night we all had our heels off,dozens of pictures were taken and we danced our butts off. I will remember that night forever.  These are my tips on how you should get ready for your prom: 1. Have an allocated budget and plan everything revolving around your budget. 2. Do not put yourself under unecessary pressure you don't need the most expensive dress,shoes or car to look good or be memorable. 3. Plan everything way in advance,if you are getting your dress/suit designed make sure you start your arrangements 6 months in advance. 4.Be open to trying new things,like that set idea you have of your dress but there may be something better out there. 5. Go for fittings two weeks before the even...